View Profile LiquidFire

51 Movie Reviews

It was a good commercial. But it would've been a lot better if the sound and pictures weren't in such a bad quality.

VioletVulpine responds:

Tell my ISP to increase my upload speed so.

Too short. Would've been better if more time was spend on it. The joke, or what ever you want to call it, was also unfunny.

VioletVulpine responds:

No such thing as too short.

Really good video.
It really captures almost all online video gamer stereotypes out there.

91 Game Reviews

Fun little game. One thing that bothered me though is that the things that can hurt you seem to spawn randomly, which means you can get into situation where there's nothing you can do except get damaged.

Doesn't really translate that well to a game. All you do is select a marble and then stare at a screen for a few seconds, nothing really interesting happens and there's really no gameplay.

nyceneezy responds:

Thanks for the review. I guess in the era of idle games everywhere it is getting harder to define what is a 'game'.

The pull to the right is too hard and the pull to the left should be the same strength as the pull to the right

ParkerBurns responds:

They are programmed with the same speed. Unsure what you mean exactly but I will take a further look.

22 Audio Reviews

Really awesome song!
And thank you so much for making a full version.

It's pretty good. I really like it.

Wow

I have no idea what I just heard. But I liked it none the less. Really awesome!

9 Art Reviews

Very nice as always!

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks!! :D

That is amazing and horrible at the same time.

Nice job!

As a big Harley Quinn fan, I approve of this!

This is my userpage, there are many like it, but this one is mine. Also I love Jinx with a passion. She's mine, and mine alone!

Jinx's Husband

You're starting to bore me

Everybody, panic!