Marble Racing Marble Racing

Doesn't really translate that well to a game. All you do is select a marble and then stare at a screen for a few seconds, nothing really interesting happens and there's really no gameplay.

nyceneezy responds:

Thanks for the review. I guess in the era of idle games everywhere it is getting harder to define what is a 'game'.

10 Seconds 10 Seconds

The pull to the right is too hard and the pull to the left should be the same strength as the pull to the right

ParkerBurns responds:

They are programmed with the same speed. Unsure what you mean exactly but I will take a further look.

OMGAF Dragon! OMGAF Dragon!

It's a fun for the first few rounds. But at the later rounds it just gets to hard/random. I often found myself stuck because no matter if I jumped or ran I would get killed by something.

Zelda: Hyrule Defender Zelda: Hyrule Defender

Great game! It would be nice for more towers tough.

jeffsRamos responds:

Hi, I update new level, if you wuold play again =D

Fury of Frostbite Fury of Frostbite

Not a game I would play twice. The sprites seemed chunky, and some of them had white lines. The game was also really really repetitive.

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

Awesome game! Really fun and entertaining.
But I ran into a pretty big bug. When ever I ate one of the white pills that turns the ghost into blue ghosts that you can eat, they would never turn back to their original state. Unless I ate them.
Which means that you can eat one of those pills at the beginning of a level and then complete it without worrying about dying.

Cyberdevil responds:

It's more like an unwanted feature since I couldn't figure out how to change it, but thanks for the comment! :)

Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

It's alright. Nothing really exceptional but not bad either. It's an alright "joke"

Mia responds:

why do people review this shit.

Fern: The Finale Fern: The Finale

Not really good. The art was poorly done (no offence) and the bosses were really repetitive.

Mia responds:

How was the art badly done? I like how you didn't comment on ANY other aspect other than
BOSSESTOOSHORT
BADGRAPHICS
BADGAME

Kill Sminky Kill Sminky

Not really that good.
There was no real strategy involved, only a lot of mouse 1 spamming.

Brain Tumors Brain Tumors

Way to hard.
It's a good concept. But it's way to hard to complete it.